Barely Cosmetics DEFINER SPONGE SOFT
Fashion Week favourites, every year we see the same few tools and products in celebrity make-up artist’s kits. One of those products is the cosmetic sponge —top makeup artists use them for a flawless, airbrush-like finish, and Barely have adopted it from the runway and tweaked it. The reason for its creation was the fact that Barely Cosmetics were fed up with cosmetics tools only having one purpose; they wanted an applicator that could easily fit in our make-up bags and do away with the need for numerous amounts of brushes.
Use the Barely Definer Soft to create a flawless complexion on which to build more defined finishes with your Barely Definer Hard
- Ideally used for base products, moisture, primers, foundations, concealers and cream or liquid highlighters and blushers.
- Suitable for use with all liquid, cream and powder cosmetics
- Its custom design shape, makes easy work of tidying up lipstick and eye shadow to create defined edges to your Make-up
- Perfect tool for create light, medium or heavy coverage’s
- Latex free and odour free making it perfect for sensitive skin
- Washable and long lasting (Wash regularly to avoid bacteria build up)
For best results: Squeeze in warm water about 5 times before use. Make sure the sponge is only slightly damp before applying cosmetics to the face. Blot excess water off in a towel if needs be. By wetting the sponge first it creates a larger surface area, meaning quicker application times, and reducing make-up absorption resulting in your foundation lasting longer. Use our sponges in a bouncing motion, this method allows foundation to blend better to the skin and makes base products appear as part of the skin.