Mouldlife ProCell RF17
Procell RF17 Part A reacts with Procell RF17 Part B to form a low density rigid polyurethane foam. The system is designed to have a slow rise, with a cream time of 30-40 seconds, allowing plenty of time for mixing of casts up to 5 kgs in weight.
Key benefits of Procell RF17 include:
- Medium density (typically 250-300 kg/m3, ~17 lb/ft3).
- Excellent gap-filling material.
- CFC-free and non-flammable.
- Easy to mix – 1:1 by weight or by volume.
- Low viscosity allows for easy pouring once mixed.
- Can be cut and shaped with appropriate tools.
- Can be used with an additive to give a degree of fire retardance.