Mouldlife ProCell S3 Foam
Part A reacts with ProCell S3 Part B to form a soft, low density flexible polyurethane foam. The system is designed to have a slow rise, with a cream time of 30-40 seconds, allowing plenty of time for mixing of casts up to 1kg in weight.
The degree of softness of ProCell S3 can be varied by altering the mix ratio; using this technique, a range of foams can be produced, from a very soft, compliant foam through to a stiffer, more resilient material. This techniques requires some experimentation – please see section 6 for further information.
Key benefits of ProCell S3 include:
- Extremely soft and compliant foam with very low density (typically 100 kg/m3 , 7 lb/ft3 ).
- Can be used at varying mix ratios to provide a range of foam softness.
- Bright white colouring – readily and effectively pigmented.
- CFC-free (Water blown) and non-flammable.
- Low viscosity allows for easy pouring once mixed.
- Can be cut and shaped with appropriate tools.
- Can be used with an additive to give a degree of fire retardance.
- Pro-cell S3 is a registered Trade Marked Product.
*1.5 KG KIT