RCMA Premiere Pressed Powders
Finely milled powders feels luminous, lightweight and silky smooth. Recommended to use post foundation application for a finishing touch. The setting powder enhances your everyday look by locking your makeup in place and blurring the appearance of minor skin imperfections. (Available in 4 different shades)
This new innovative formula is talc free, cruelty free, vegan, paraben free, gluten free.
Blurring Smoothing Effect – Instantly blurs imperfections, fine lines, and pours.
Reduces Shine – Oil absorbing to help reduce shine throughout the day.
No Photo Flashback - Formula does no settle into imperfections or pours creating flashback
Translucent – Naturally, flawless look
- Skin types – Oily, dry, and combination
No Color Powder – Colorless and ideal for skin tones light to medium
Amber – Creates a warm highlight for all skin tones.
Topaz – A tint of brown to help warm medium to dark skin tones
- Amethyst – Light hues of lavender create the perfect brightening powder for all skin tones with dark areas
- Crosspolymer Technology: Hybrid powder providing a soft feel, cushion and mattifying effect
- Lauroyl Lysine: Lubricity, smooth spreading with no agglomeration, anti-caking
- Butter Powder: Creamy texture that doesn’t allow the skin to dry out
- Talc Free: No expense was spared while creating our guilt free formula.
Swirl or dab brush to pick up product. Apply around the nose, t-zone, and any other area that need a touch up. Best used with RCMA liquid foundation, liquid concealer and setting powder.
Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Mica, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Quercetin, May Contain(s): Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Iron Oxide CI 77491, Iron Oxide CI 77499, Red 28 Lake CI 45410. Red 6 CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Yellow 6 CI 15985, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Chromium Oxide Green CI 77288, Ultramarine CI 77007, Iron Oxide CI 77489, Iron Oxide CI 77492, Zinc Oxide CI 77947.