Where we are:
This section includes:
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (updated 27 July 2020)
- Opening Hours
- Transport (Public Transport and Parking facilities)
ADDRESS: 21 Ferdinand Street, London , NW1 8EU
COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
Our ONLINE shop is open as usual.
- Our premises in Camden Town / Chalk Farm havebeen open since Monday the 27th of July with reduced visiting hours (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Weekends closed. Phone support follows these times too). We will continually monitor the need to extend these opening hours to include Saturday after this initial reopening trial period and will publish any updates here and on our social media channels.
- In keeping with current Government guidelines and our wish to keep staff and customers safe the use of a face mask IS MANDATORY. Entry will be refused to anyone not carrying one and we are unable to provide one for you on entry. This policy will be in place at least until the Summer of 2021 wether or not Government guidelines are relaxed.
- There will be a limit of a maximum of 2 VISITORS inside the premises at any one time wether or not they are part of a larger group. Be prepared for the possibility of having to queue outside until the premises are vacated of other visitors (waiting times of at least 15 to 20 minutes should be expected if this happens).
- As elsewhere, testers are not available, with you or staff unable to perform application of any make-up or perform color swatches on yourself or them. We are working to find solutions to provide color samples for a limited number of products but this will still take some time. Call ahead to check availability.
- We kindly request that you refrain from handling any items that you do not intend to purchase. Adhering to this yourself will give you and others the reassurance of experiencing a safe environment.
- Payment of any transaction is available on debit/credit card ONLY. Cash is not accepted and we do not keep change at our premises.
OPENING HOURS (Before COVID-19. See current updates above)*:
|Monday to Friday||9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday & Bank Holidays||CLOSED|
*Opening hours are subject to change. You may wish to check with us prior to visiting.
Satnav's will generally take you to dead-ends or longer routes, so take the following directions. Coming from Chalk Farm or Camden tube stations walk down or up Chalk Farm Road and keep a look out for the Ferdinand Street junction. Take Ferdinand Street and keep an eye for a white block of flats named Kent House on the left. Our alley-way is on the side of it (if you’ve come from Kentish Town West station or the bus route 46 you’ll be looking out for this on your right). Take the alley-way, cross under the archway and you'll find us on the top-right corner of the service yard. If you're still going to use a satnav to get to us, enter an address like 1 Ferdinand Street and then follow the previous directions.
We are primarily focused on serving accredited Professional Makeup Artists and Makeup Students.
*Unfortunately our premises are not step free.
|2) Overground||Kentish Town West, 10 min. walk|
|3) Buses||No. 24, 27, 31, 46, 168, 393 (all less than 10 min. walk)|