Where we are:
This section includes:
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (updated 01 June 2022)
- Opening Hours
- Transport (Public Transport and Parking facilities)
ADDRESS: 21 Ferdinand Street, London , NW1 8EU
COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
- Our ONLINE shop is open as usual.
- Our premises in Camden Town / Chalk Farm remain open to visitors , Monday to Friday, 09:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. Last visitor allowed in 15 minutes before closing.
- The use of a face mask is NOT mandatory inside our premises, although it is advised.
- Testers are available, and staff will are able to perform makeup applications or color swatching on you on request.
- We kindly request that you refrain from handling any items that you do not intend to purchase. Adhering to this yourself, will give you and others the reassurance of experiencing a safe environment.
-'Click+Collect' pickups can be done Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Except Bank Holidays and any future holiday closures). More information on 'Click+Collect' can also be found HERE (click link)
- Our office phone support hours are Monday to Friday from 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Except Bank Holidays and any future holiday closures).
OPENING HOURS (Before COVID-19. See current updates above)*:
|Monday to Friday||09:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday & Bank Holidays||CLOSED|
*Opening hours are subject to change. You may wish to check with us prior to visiting.
Satnav's will generally take you to dead-ends or longer routes, so take the following directions. Coming from Chalk Farm or Camden tube stations walk down or up Chalk Farm Road and keep a look out for the Ferdinand Street junction. Take Ferdinand Street and keep an eye for a white block of flats named Kent House on the left. Our alley-way is on the side of it (if you’ve come from Kentish Town West station or the bus route 46 you’ll be looking out for this on your right). Take the alley-way, cross under the archway and you'll find us on the top-right corner of the service yard. If you're still going to use a satnav to get to us, enter an address like 1 Ferdinand Street and then follow the previous directions.
We are primarily focused on serving accredited Professional Makeup Artists and Makeup Students.
*Unfortunately our premises are not step free.
|2) Overground||Kentish Town West, 10 min. walk|
|3) Buses||No. 24, 27, 31, 46, 168, 393 (all less than a 10 min. walk)|