Where we are:
This section includes:
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (updated 04 November 2020)
- Opening Hours
- Transport (Public Transport and Parking facilities)
ADDRESS: 21 Ferdinand Street, London , NW1 8EU
COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
- Our ONLINE shop is open as usual.
- Our premises in Camden Town / Chalk Farm are now closed to the public EXCEPT for pickup of 'Click+Collect' orders placed through the website. This can be done Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Except Bank Holidays and any future holiday closures). Pickup is done outside, by the door, and no products can be added to your order. By law, socially distanced interactions are restricted to the process of pickup only. More information on 'Click+Collect' can also be found HERE (click link)
- Our office phone support hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Except Bank Holidays and any future holiday closures).
OPENING HOURS (Before COVID-19. See current updates above)*:
|Monday to Friday||9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday & Bank Holidays||CLOSED|
*Opening hours are subject to change. You may wish to check with us prior to visiting.
Satnav's will generally take you to dead-ends or longer routes, so take the following directions. Coming from Chalk Farm or Camden tube stations walk down or up Chalk Farm Road and keep a look out for the Ferdinand Street junction. Take Ferdinand Street and keep an eye for a white block of flats named Kent House on the left. Our alley-way is on the side of it (if you’ve come from Kentish Town West station or the bus route 46 you’ll be looking out for this on your right). Take the alley-way, cross under the archway and you'll find us on the top-right corner of the service yard. If you're still going to use a satnav to get to us, enter an address like 1 Ferdinand Street and then follow the previous directions.
We are primarily focused on serving accredited Professional Makeup Artists and Makeup Students.
*Unfortunately our premises are not step free.
|2) Overground||Kentish Town West, 10 min. walk|
|3) Buses||No. 24, 27, 31, 46, 168, 393 (all less than 10 min. walk)|