TILT Makeup Pro Scheme - Application Form, FAQ's and Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the TILT Makeup Pro Scheme
What do I get if I become a member of the TILT Makeup Pro Scheme?
- 10% discount on most products, online and in-store excluding ‘Create PRO’, 'ZUCA’, 'Mr. Dashbo', 'BaByliss', 'Glamcor' and 'Golden Supreme' product ranges, post/packaging fees, Gift Certificates, Makeovers.
- Advance notification of upcoming Sales/Big Savings campaigns by email before sales go live.
How do I apply?
- Submit the online form provided below and after we’ve processed it, we will contact you by email to request any additional information needed to complete the sign-up or to inform you of your membership details.
- All documentation can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email's address-book to make sure our emails aren't filtered into your spam folder.
- IMPORTANT: After you submit your form, don't forget to check the verification email to confirm that you applied. Just click 'Confirm' there and the rest is up to us! This 2-step verification process is to ensure that spammers/robots don't compromise the data safety.
- After submitting your online form, please email us one of the below. We may ask for additional information.
- Crew call list in company letterhead OR
- Reference letter from employer OR
- IMDB link OR
- Own website with up-to-date references (Twitter, Instagram
and Facebook profiles not accepted. Facebook Business
page, whatever the 'type' is, will be accepted)
How long does it take?
- Applications can take up to 10 days to complete
- Applications go into a queueing system and as we receive hundreds a day, and in the interest of fairness, we cannot speed up this process or prioritise an application.
Where can I use my Pro Discount?
- Online and instore.
When do I receive my Pro Discount code?
- Your discount code will be in the email we send you informing you that you qualified for the TILT Makeup Pro. That email is, for all intents and purposes, your Digital Pro Card. Keep it safe for future reference. If you delete it or can't find it, write to us requesting a re-issue. Make sure to contact us through the same email account you've provided on your membership details.
How do I shop with my Pro Discount online?
- The price you see will be shown without discount. Only when finalizing your order, on check-out, will you be given the option to insert your Personal Pro Scheme Discount Code, shown on your Digital Professional Card in your confirmation of membership email.
- Your discount will then be applied to the value of your purchase.
- The Discount does not apply to post/packaging fees and other services as outlined above.
- To use your discount code online you must always be logged into your customer account. Failure to do so will be treated as a misuse of your personal discount code and it may be deactivated.
How do I shop with my Pro Discount in-store?
- If you are buying in-store, our staff will ask you to show your digital TILT Professional Card sent in the confirmation of membership email as well as proof of ID.
- They will then put your discount through at the till when finishing the transaction.
- Don't have a smart-phone or internet connection on your mobile? If you bring a print of the confirmation email with the Digital Pro Card shown there, it will be accepted as well.
I don’t have a customer account on the website, do I need to set up a new one?
- Don't worry. If you never shopped with us online, you will be given the option to create a Customer Account when you reach the check-out stage of your first order. This will save details like your name and address (it will never save payment details), which relieves you of the hassle of having to input these details every time you shop with us.
- Please do try to use the same exact contact details you provided in your Pro Scheme application form.
I already have a customer account on the website, do I need to set up a new one?
- If you already have a Customer Account you do not need to set up a new one or reset your password. We do advise though, that your Customer Account data should match the data you supplied with your Pro Scheme submission form.
I see other offers and promo codes available. Can I use them on top of my Pro Discount?
- Discount codes cannot be combined.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to sale items
Pro Discount T&Cs:
- When using your Personal Discount Code online, you will have to login to your Customer Account. You can sign in at the top of the page at www.tiltmakeup.com.
- If the Discount Code is used outside of your Customer Account our systems flag it as a security breach and your code will be suspended pending review of the incident.
- Improper use of the code will result in the code being deactivated.
- Applications that do not include all mandatory fields (*) will be disregarded/deleted without any notice given to the applicant.