Paasche HS Airbrush Set including all heads, hose and bottles
This airbrush is a popular choice for beginners.
Sturdy and flexible, the HS airbrush is dependable and adaptable for many hobby uses.
The HS has the same design as the H airbrush but with the added feature of a screw-on bottle connector to allow greater freedom of movement.
The HS-Set comes with all three sizes of Aircap and Colour Adjusting Partfor light, medium and heavy fluids.
The Paasche HS is good for these applications:
- Hobby and Craft
- Automotive body repair
- Suction-feed (comes with a 1/4oz (7cc) metal colour cup)
- External Mix
- Comes with all sizes of aircap and colour adjusting part
- HS#1 is suitable for light fluid, 1/32" to 1" (0.8mm to 25mm) spray pattern
- HS#3 is suitable for medium fluid, 1/32" to 1 1/4" (0.8mm to 32mm) spray pattern
- HS#5 is suitable for heavy fluid, 1/16" to 1 1/2" (1.6mm to 38mm) spray pattern
- Recommended air pressure 0.5 to 1 CFM (14-28 l/min) at 20 to 45 psi (1.5 - 3 bar)
- Comes with V-62 wrench and F-186 wrench
- Comes with "22 Airbrush Lessons" Booklet
The HS-Set also includes:
- A-34 hanger
- 6' braided air hose
- 1oz bottle assembly
- spare 1oz bottle
Clean dry air is essential for best results.