TILT Makeup Pro Scheme
Membership is free and is open to working Professional Makeup Artists ONLY. Orders by/for Productions/Companies/Schools cannot make use of the Pro Scheme.
Looking for the Student Discount Scheme instead? Go HERE
Please complete the application form HERE and read the below carefully.
What do I get if I become a member of the TILT Makeup Pro Scheme?
- 10% discount on ALL products, including electricals... no exclusions! (available to use in-store and online)
- 25% discount on Make Up For Ever (in-store only. 10% online)
- Advance notification of upcoming Sales/Big Savings campaigns by email before sales go live.
How do I apply?
- Click here to complete the online form.
- You will receive a verification email to confirm that it was you that subscribed to TILT Pro Discount. Do not ignore it! Click the link in it to move the application process forward.
- After submitting your online form, please email us email@example.com one of the below if you left the "Proof of working makeup Artist" field blank in the application form.
- Crew call list in company letterhead OR
- Reference letter from employer OR
- IMDB link OR
- Own website with up-to-date references and data that can be matched to the ones provided in the application (Twitter, Instagram
and Facebook profiles not accepted. Facebook Business page, whatever the 'type' is, will be accepted)
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email's address-book to make sure our emails aren't filtered into your spam folder.
- We might contact you by email if we need additional info to complete your application.
- Your discount code will be in the email we'll send informing you that you qualified for the TILT Makeup Pro Scheme membership. Keep it safe for future reference AND to show in-store at the time of any purchase. If you delete it or can't find it, email us and we can send it to you again. Make sure to contact us through the same email account you've provided on your membership application details.
How long does it take?
- Applications can take up to 10 days to complete
- Applications go into a queuing system and in the interest of fairness, as we receive many a day, we cannot speed up this process or prioritise an application.
Where can I use my Pro Discount?
- If you are buying in-store, our staff will ask you to show your digital TILT Professional Card sent in the confirmation of membership email as well as proof of ID.
- Printed copies of your confirmation email with the Digital Pro Card shown will be accepted too.
- To use your discount code online you must always be logged into your customer account. Failure to do so will be treated as a misuse of your personal discount code and it may be deactivated.
- Enter your discount code at checkout in the discount code field. You can find this once you click 'checkout', to the right of the page, under the basket preview.
- The price you see will be shown without discount as you add items to your shopping cart. Enter your discount code at checkout in the discount code field. You can find this once you click 'checkout', to the right of the page, under the basket preview.
- Unauthorised discount codes obtained from third party websites will not be honoured.
- If the Discount Code is used outside of your Customer Account on the website our systems flag it as a security breach and your code will be suspended pending review of the incident.
- Improper use of the code will result in the code being deactivated.
- Discount codes cannot be used for special orders.
I don’t have a customer account on the website, do I need to set up a new one?
- Don't worry. If you never shopped with us online, you will be given the option to create a Customer Account when you reach the check-out stage of your first order. This will save details like your name and address AND previous order history (it will never save payment details).
- Please do try to use the same exact contact details you provided in your Pro Scheme application form.
I already have a customer account on the website, do I need to set up a new one?
- If you already have a Customer Account you do not need to set up a new one or reset your password. We do advise though, that your Customer Account data should match the data you supplied with your Pro Scheme submission form.
I see other offers and promo codes available. Can I use them on top of my Pro Discount?
- Discount codes cannot be combined.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to sale items
TILT Professional Makeup reserve the right to terminate or change this discount without notice.