RENTALS - Mirror & Chair Hire - T&C's
These Terms & Conditions are for the hire of makeup mirrors and/or director’s chairs.
The parties to the contract are;
- the Hirer; as an individual or an organisation whose official representative will be the individual making the booking.
- TILT Professional Makeup (Registered No. 08517760) with registered office at Unit B, 10 Belmont Street, London, England, NW1 8HH.
- The makeup mirrors (including casing, lamps, protective foam and extension cord), makeup chair and the carry bag the makeup chair is held in are all considered “Equipment”.
- Please note, the chair does not come with a headrest.
All equipment hired remains the property of TILT Professional Makeup at all times.
Where the Hirer is in breach or subject to insolvency or liquidation proceedings, TILT Professional Makeup may terminate the contract and collect equipment without affecting any rights to recover monies owing or breach of contract damages.
- Chair daily rate: £40 per day
- Chair weekly rate: £200 per 7-day week
- Mirror daily rate: £50 per day
- Mirror weekly rate: £250 per 7-day week
- £100 deposit for each chair and/or mirror hired and credit card details will be required to secure and confirm your order.
- Deposit will be requested as security on equipment hired, and will be used against any outstanding payments, damages or lost equipment.
- Deposit will be returned to the Hirer upon the return of the equipment and once the equipment has been confirmed intact/undamaged by TILT Professional Makeup.
- Hire charges are inclusive of VAT.
- Once the equipment is collected from us, they become the responsibility of the Hirer.
- The Hirer agrees to pay for lost or damaged equipment to the current replacement value of the equipment. The Hirer is responsible for loss or damage caused by a third party until such time the equipment is returned to the Hiree.
- If TILT Professional Makeup does not receive payment for the replacement/repair costs for lost or damaged equipment, the Hirer agrees that TILT Professional Makeup may charge the costs to the credit card held on file.
- Cleaning costs may be taken if the canvas chair bag, or the chair are soiled.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by email at least 2 days before the equipment are due to go out on hire.
- In the event of a cancellation, the following cancellation charges will apply;
- 2 days or more prior to collection - no charges payable by Hirer and any deposit paid will be refunded
- Less than 2 days prior to collection - 50% hire cost payable by Hirer, to be deducted from the deposit.
- Collections and returns of the mirrors should be arranged by the hirer within our shop opening times.
- Liability passes on to the hirer from the moment the mirrors/chairs leave our premises at Unit B, 10 Belmont Street, London, NW1 8HH.
- The Hirer is responsible for the safe and timely return of the hired equipment.
- Returns should be made within our shop opening hours.
- Unless previously agreed, you will be charged the daily rate for every late day.
- When returning hired equipment, you should do so within shop hours. You will be charged a penalty of £150 for returns made outside of our opening hours.
- Please consider Sundays and Bank Holidays when making your booking as they are outside our shop hours.
Last Updated: 01/02/2023