RENTALS - Mirror & Chair Hire - T&C's
These Terms & Conditions are for the hire of makeup mirrors and/or director’s chairs detailed on the contract and are an integral and irrevocable part of it.
The parties to the contract are;
- the Hirer, as an individual or an organisation whose official representative will be the individual making the booking.
- TILT Professional Makeup (Registered No. 08517760) with registered office at 21 Ferdinand Street, London, England, NW1 8EU.
- The makeup mirrors (including casing, lamps, protective foam and extension cord), makeup chair and the carry bag the makeup chair is held in are all considered “Equipment”.
- Please note, the chair does not come with a headrest.
All equipment hired remains the property of TILT Professional Makeup at all times.
Where the Hirer is in breach or subject to insolvency or liquidation proceedings, TILT Professional Makeup may terminate the contract and collect equipment without affecting any rights to recover monies owing or breach of contract damages.
- Chair daily rate: £40 per day
- Chair weekly rate: £160 per week
- Mirror daily rate: £50 per day
- Mirror weekly rate: £200 per week
- £100 deposit and credit card details will be required to secure and confirm your order.
- Deposit will be requested as security on equipment hired, and will be used against any outstanding payments, damages or lost equipment.
- Deposit will be returned to the Hirer upon the return of the equipment and once the equipment has been confirmed intact/undamaged by TILT Professional Makeup.
- Hire charges are inclusive of VAT.
- The hirer agrees to pay for lost or damaged equipment to the current replacement value of the equipment.
- If TILT Professional Makeup does not receive payment for the replacement/repair costs for lost or damaged equipment, the hirer agrees that TILT Professional Makeup may charge the costs to the credit card held on file.
- Cleaning costs may be taken if the canvas chair bag, or the chair are soiled.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by email at least 2 days before the equipment are due to go out on hire.
- In the event of a cancellation, the following cancellation charges will apply;
- 2 days or more prior to collection - no charges payable by Hirer and any deposit paid will be refunded
- Less than 2 days prior to collection - 50% hire cost payable by Hirer, to be deducted from the deposit.
- We can arrange for a courier to deliver the equipment to you if you are London based at a charge which will be quoted on the day. Payment will be required in advance.
- We cannot guarantee same day delivery to London based addresses if the hire orders are placed after 1pm.
- Outside of London, collection by you from us is required. We will require advance notification of the person/courier doing the pick-up as well as their name and license-plate number.
- Collections and returns should be done within our opening hours.
- The Hirer is responsible for the safe and timely return of the hired equipment.
- Returns should be made within our shop opening hours.
- Unless previously agreed, you will be charged the daily rate for every late day
- When returning hired equipment, you should do so within shop hours.
- Please consider Sundays and Bank Holidays when making your booking as they are outside our shop hours.
Last Updated: 01/03/2019