RENTALS - Studio Hire - T&C's
These Terms & Conditions are for the hire of the makeup studio detailed on the contract and are an integral and irrevocable part of it.
The parties to the contract are;
- the Hirer, as an individual or an organisation whose official representative will be the individual making the booking.
- TILT Professional Makeup (Registered No. 08517760) with registered office at 21 Ferdinand Street, London, England, NW1 8EU.
- The “studio” is the property at (precise address to be informed at the time of booking. Within walking distance of registered office address).
- “Equipment” is anything listed in the inventory attached to your booking confirmation after payment.
Where the Hirer is in breach or subject to insolvency or liquidation proceedings, TILT Professional Makeup may terminate the contract and collect equipment without affecting any rights to recover monies owing or breach of contract damages.
- Daily rate: £100 per day
- Weekly rate: £400 per week
- Breakfast (for up to 9 people): £20 (total)
- Lunch (for up to 9 people): £40 (total)
- 50% of the total booking cost will be taken as deposit and credit card details will be required to secure and confirm your booking.
- £100 deposit will be requested as security on equipment used during your booking, and will be used against any outstanding payments, damages or lost equipment.
- The £100 deposit will be returned to the Hirer upon inspection and inventory check after the booking period has ended and once the studio and equipment have been confirmed intact/undamaged by TILT Professional Makeup. This will be done within two working days after the last booking day.
- Hire charges are inclusive of VAT and should be paid in full the working day before your booking.
- The hirer agrees to pay for lost or damaged equipment to the current replacement value of the lost or damaged equipment.
- If TILT Professional Makeup does not receive payment for the replacement/repair costs for lost or damaged equipment, the hirer agrees that TILT Professional Makeup may charge the costs to the credit card held on file.
- Cleaning costs may be taken if the studio is left in an unreasonably messy state.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by email at least 2 working days before the studio booking date.
- In the event of a cancellation, the following cancellation charges will apply;
- 2 days or more prior to the booking - no charges payable by Hirer and any deposit paid will be refunded
- Less than 2 days prior to the booking - 50% hire cost payable by Hirer, to be deducted from the deposit.
- Breakfast and lunch can be provided. Prices are listed in ‘Charges’.
- For breakfasts and lunches, please do let us know in advance of any allergies or dietary requirements and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- You are welcome to bring your own food/beverages into the studio as long as they do not require cooking and/or include alcohol.
- Alcohol and smoking of any kind (including vaping) is not permitted on the premises.
- No minors under the age of 16 allowed on the premises.
- No pets are allowed on the premises.
- Please respect our neighbours and keep music/audio at a reasonable level.
- We require a list of ALL attendees before the booking will be confirmed.
- If your booking goes over 5pm, you will be charged for an extra day. Hours are strictly 9am - 5pm.
- No extension sockets allowed that are not already setup at the premises.
- Unfortunately, the studio is not step-free.
- Cooking/hot-foods preparation on the premises is not permitted.
- No open flames of any kind allowed inside the premises.
- Use of the studio is for fittings, photography or lectures, only. It is not suitable for networking events or events where the attendees are not seated for the majority of the day.
- The hirer should be a qualified makeup artist, and the attendees should be qualified makeup artists or makeup students. Proof of qualification may be requested before the booking is confirmed.
- The studio is not open to the general public.
- No free parking available.
Last Updated: 01/03/2019